Comment
File
[] []
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 75 unique user posts.

3chan's server has been upgraded! Everything should load faster now.

The poll is over, /cuteboys/ won the poll with 27 votes, /l/ with 24 and /tech/ with 21.
/cuteboys/ is open for posting right now.

3chan's server has been upgraded! Everything should load faster now.

The poll is over, /cuteboys/ won the poll with 27 votes, /l/ with 24 and /tech/ with 21.
/cuteboys/ is open for posting right now.

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 1579545589035.jpg (70 KB, 1024x492)
70 KB
I just absolutely hate what the leftist hell hole west is trying to become. Sjws are now even infiltrating Linux community. Sjw will slowly infiltrate every strata of the society. Just had an argument with one sjw classmate of fine.

I fucking hate em
>>
Remember when sjws wanted to kill linux by messing with the code of conduct to the point where some of the devs threatened to activate the "kill switch"?
>>
I'm worried about Theo ever dying. Even though he's healthy, he's a bulwark against those retards. They've already CoCed FreeBSD.
>>
Also, bsd is the way, Linux is now not free (as In freedom). The Linux kernel ships with many proprietary software and you have to agree with their bullshit to even start using kernel. Linux community is just a power struggle now. And red hat is trying to gulp every Linux users with systemd
>>
File: n046.jpg (9 KB, 331x121)
9 KB
>>1066
If I was the BO, none of this would ever happen.
>>
>>1068
Fuck off analockman, how does being bo have to do with anything
>>
>>1066
I mean at least it isn’t Oracle, so it could’ve been worse lol.

That said eh, there’s a point being made here
>>
File: 012.jpg (62 KB, 454x600)
62 KB
>>1068
WE LOVE YOU!
>>
>>1070
Agreed, oracle is just money hungry
>>1071
Stop samefagging nigger
>>
>>1066
True anon but apart from systemd we have no option? U want us to switch to launchd? 0 Linux distos with launchd unless as u stated "bsd is the way"
>>
File: tail-risk-2304x1296.jpg (40 KB, 640x360)
40 KB
>>1068
>>
>>1072
How can you samefag on a board with ids and flags?
>>
>>1085
anon all you have to do is delete cookies or reset your tor connection
lurk moar
>>
ew
>>
why not take up arms for the struggle OP ? or u just wanna whine on here about it and cower in ya moms basement ?
>>
File: foo.png (67 KB, 1014x684)
67 KB
>>1073S
Devuan, Slackware, Gentoo, and Alpine don't require systemd. You can probably even get rid of systemd in some other distros, but it's a bit more trouble.
>>
>>1157
Ohhh
>>
>>1157
i cant tell if gentoo is a meme or a good os
>>
what up nigger..

Why not BSD ... smh.. Linux fags
>>
>>1186
Because drivers faggot
>>
File: foo.png (79 KB, 804x764)
79 KB
>>1185
Gentoo is useful if you have a beefy enough computer so you can build all the packages yourself. It gives you a lot of control over what dependencies are used, unlike other distros where it's the package maintainers who get to decide that.

>>1186
I use OpenBSD on another ARM board (pic), but it doesn't fully support all that hardware but it supports enough of it that I don't mind. On my 32-bit ARM board, I use Linux because it's the only thing that supports all the hardware devices I need. Well I guess Android does too, but I don't want that.
>>
>>1063 (OP)
TempleOS is the answer
>>
>>1192
divine intellect

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb] [cuteboys / r34] [@]