Comment
File
[] []
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 33 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 1579545589035.jpg (70 KB, 1024x492)
    70 KB
    I just absolutely hate what the leftist hell hole west is trying to become. Sjws are now even infiltrating Linux community. Sjw will slowly infiltrate every strata of the society. Just had an argument with one sjw classmate of fine.

I fucking hate em
    >>
    Remember when sjws wanted to kill linux by messing with the code of conduct to the point where some of the devs threatened to activate the "kill switch"?
    >>
    I'm worried about Theo ever dying. Even though he's healthy, he's a bulwark against those retards. They've already CoCed FreeBSD.
    >>
    Also, bsd is the way, Linux is now not free (as In freedom). The Linux kernel ships with many proprietary software and you have to agree with their bullshit to even start using kernel. Linux community is just a power struggle now. And red hat is trying to gulp every Linux users with systemd
    >>
    File: n046.jpg (9 KB, 331x121)
    9 KB
    >>1066
    If I was the BO, none of this would ever happen.
    >>
    >>1068
    Fuck off analockman, how does being bo have to do with anything
    >>
    >>1066
    I mean at least it isn’t Oracle, so it could’ve been worse lol.

That said eh, there’s a point being made here
    >>
    File: 012.jpg (62 KB, 454x600)
    62 KB
    >>1068
    WE LOVE YOU!
    >>
    >>1070
    Agreed, oracle is just money hungry
    >>1071
    Stop samefagging nigger
    >>
    >>1066
    True anon but apart from systemd we have no option? U want us to switch to launchd? 0 Linux distos with launchd unless as u stated "bsd is the way"
    >>
    File: tail-risk-2304x1296.jpg (40 KB, 640x360)
    40 KB
    >>1068
    >>
    >>1072
    How can you samefag on a board with ids and flags?
    >>
    >>1085
    anon all you have to do is delete cookies or reset your tor connection
    lurk moar

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]