Name
Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 388 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: fuck the un.png (677 KB, 1864x1630)
    677 KB
    How do we stop the U.N. from bannin lolis?
    >>
    You don't
    Sage goes in the email field.

>/thread
    >>
    File: serveimage.jpeg (203 KB, 450x600)
    203 KB
    >>96 (OP)
    Have fun arguing for pedo rights. Not a single sane people will side with you, especially in this day and age where you can easily lose your career to some SJW twitter shitstorm.

Instead make sure they don't go and ban anonymous and secure conversation, this has at least some backup in the general population and provides all the means for your and anyone elses gray area interests.
    >>
    fun fact

the UN don't care about actual child rape
    >>
    A man who likes a 16-year-old girl is not a pedophile. If you like a girl who hasn't experienced her first menstruation, then it means you're a pedophiles.
    >>
    >>107
    when a sane person argues pedophiles they come and madness on the sane person
    >>
    >>128
    >>1051 (OP)

When were is a loli
    >>
    >>1042
    You yourself are madnessing all over the place
    >>
    >>1088
    your service started the madness then the place sees wich pressure level you feel comfortable with

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]