Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 450 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: STARS AND THE STRIPES.jpg (1.16 MB, 1792x1412)
    1.16 MB
    The Corona virus was created is a planned effort to introduce martial law and rid us of our rights
    If we can't see the enemy then we can't fight the enemy
    If we can't suss out the culprit, then we can't delay the malicious plans they have for us

It's the perfect silent assassin, and scaremongering tactic to make everyone stay indoors and feel helpless as new laws are introduced to accommodate the attackers' will.

We are losing our liberty, our freedom, and as an American citizen I feel it is my duty to sound the warning bell.

DO NOT ACCEPT THE COMING MANDATORY CORONA VACCINES
    DO NOT ACCEPT MARTIAL LAW
    REMEMBER THAT WE ARE FREE
    OUR FOUNDING FATHERS DID NOT WRITE THE CONSTITUTION TO HAVE IT BURNED AND BE CARRIED OFF BY HIGH WINDS
    >>
    okay conspiraboomer
    its just temporary bullshit so people don't die

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]