Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 450 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 1584484303461.jpg (79 KB, 496x460)
    79 KB
    I wanna see this hit blow up. Please for the love of god. Like share fucking give it a reach around I don’t care. Share share share!
    >>
    >>8650 (OP)
    Microwaves aren't a very powerful form of radiation, so this isn't the best method of killing anything. Even ultraviolet light (which is in sunlight) has a significantly shorter wavelength than microwaves, meaning that it would be far more efficient at irradiating things. In other words, leaving your toilet paper out in direct sunlight would be a much better way to destroy latent coronaviruses on your toilet paper than putting them in a microwav oven.

Also, viruses aren't even living things, therefore they can't be killed. They don't feed, intake water, metabolise nutrients, etc and they can't even reproduce on their own, nor do they engage in sexual reproduction but instead only asexual reproduction (meaning they clone themselves). They're almost like computer programs which operate solely on the instructions that are in their RNA, and that's all they do.

I guess microwaves could "kill" them by damaging their RNA and making them incapable of replicating. But since microwaves don't have a very short wavelength (despite their name. They're only 'micro' compared to radio waves), they won't penetrate very deeply into the toilet paper.

Therefore, individual coronaviruses on the outside of the toilet paper will get fried, sure, but ones that are on the inside of the roll may end up getting wiped on your ass and anally raping you with infection because all the toilet paper shielded them from the microwaves you were trying to destroy them with.

So here's my solution: get a piece of tarpaulin and submerge it into bleach for 24 hours to entirely sterilize it. After removing it from the bleach don't allow it to dry and instead lay it flat outside in an area where there is a minimum amount of tall objects around that could cast a shadow onto it. Preferably somewhere that is flat. Make sure you're wearing gloves while doing this or bleach will probably get on your hands. Also, make sure that it's a very bright, sunny day. Then, grab your toilet paper rolls, completely unravel them and lay them out on the tarpaulin. After 4 hours, lift the toilet paper and flip it over to expose the other side to the sun for another 4 hours. Then, roll it back up onto the cardboard tube and go take a shit.
    >>
    >>8674
    LMAO. Buying and using a bidet would save time and money (on bleach & TP) in the long run.
    >>
    >>8674
    bullshit, the kill temperature of coronavirus is only around 30C-40C
    >>8678
    the bidet meme strikes again

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]