Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 450 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: tor-logo.png (10 KB, 164x100)
    10 KB
    >no onion gateway on this chan
    this is a honeypot

https://www.torproject.org/
    >>
    the chan that doesn't ban proxies or tor is a honeypot
    lmao okay
    >>
    >>8269
    maybe, but onion site is much safer to use than clearnet
    >>
    not going to post any CP until you add onion address
    >>
    A v3 onion would be nice, especially when the clearnet site is behind CloudFlare. While it's less bothersome than elsewhere, I still get 'the page' much too often.
    >>
    >>8270
    >onion site is much safer
    Do you even know how onion network works? It wont matter if you send POST requests to a clearnet site using tor relay. You will have same privacy.
    >>
    I have never seen cp before
    >>
    >>8318
    lies
    >>
    >>8300
    >Do you even know how onion network works? It wont matter if you send POST requests to a clearnet site using tor relay. You will have same privacy.
    I do know but you don't
    To visit a clearnet site you have to use Tor node marked as Exit node. those are mostly run by CIA, as most individuals are scared to host such nodes. onion sites can be accessed by non exit nodes. using CIA exit node doesn't automatically strip you from anonymity, but why use it if there are onion sites?
    also, clearnet sites are hosted on CIA cloudflare and use SSL/TLS library, which can be exploited or fingerprinted. also recently, (((Mozilla))) added HTTP 2.0 for clearnet browsing, which lowers privacy even more
    >>
    >>8320
    *Google and Facebook. They’re to blame for fucking and mainstreaming the internet up wayyy too much lol.

Also, yeah, cloudflare is bullshit lol. That said getting a validated security certificate is also bullshit because most (standard) browsers will complain on default settings.
    >>
    where is Tor gateway?
    >>
    File: 196737347.jpg (58 KB, 612x497)
    58 KB
    >>8300
    Anon is right. it does not matter if the website is accessed through a Tor gateway or clearweb url. if you are accessing the website via the Tor network then your ip address is still obfuscated. that's why 4chan doesn't allow proxyposting and torposting: because 4chan is a honeypot.
    >>
    >>8320
    >onion sites can be accessed by non exit nodes.
    I'm nt sure that's how it works. If you click the green onion in the URL bar when on a onion site then you can see that the first three proxies will have the name of the country they are in and what their IP address but the next three just say 'relay'. That's because the first one is your guard node and the last one that has the name of the country is your exit node; but then the one underneath that is the onion sites exit node and the last 'relay' that connects to the site is the onion sites guard node. So in theory you might both be using two different CIA exit nodes that are communicating with one another.
    But you are right in saying that it is more private beause there are so many hops involved that it makes it far more difficult for the whole trail to be followed back to the browser that requested the HTML, CSS, etc from the onion site.
    >>
    >>8320
    Onion site is guy in trouble you know about his trouble and his benefits is you clear is trouble, that generates you same privacy because the trouble isn´t to repair, ending the knowlege of the trouble is the exit node. your Tor node is ending the onion site where you have the same privacy.

onion sites can be accessed by non exit nodes. Does mean there are still more onion sites to get your privacy if you are about to seek privacy on the otherhand it can also be an invitation to gather some who seeks privacy the payment isn´t a honeypot

using CIA exit node doesn´t automatically strip you from anonymity. Does mean the trouble is prestiges the onion sites are known by CIA, that benefits you to need to walk corners towards an onion site, to life privacy there without taking the suspisious eye form CIA. Task are how to find a onion site, well in the shadows allways was wispering that is a gerneral behaviour of privacy, but now built a social enviroment with income and interaction with the trouble.
    onion site knows how intense privacys work is, to pay privacys escape is ending trouble or onion site, because onion site already is cut down to someyear had been the meat or sun and trouble isn´t allowed to have a other choice than ending or pay the onions guilt, but that is the way the game is to huge to pay, the benefit is logically humans can be bought, privacy will be paid now privacy looks tall and mean but it is as you now know humans could be shoot for the price, thanks privacy there is a game to not got shoot and close members get the payment for hunting is a sport.
    from my global eye there are guilty surving to their graveyard not delivered to the hunting fields, and there circles a price to make my point to shoot now privacy tries to make you think twice to pay back the onion reasons on the otherhand privacy makes you know that lost onions need to be ended and thats the game,

smart how you mark yourself as onion site
    >>
    >>8711
    >>4 (OP)chan is a honeypot
    4chan is the biggest honeypot its even been proven that they log every posts ip in a separate table
    >>
    >>8270
    that's not how tor works you fucking retard niglet.
    >>
    where is tor gateway
    where is tor gateway
    how girl gat pragnant
    they need to do way instane mother
    >>
    You know the US is doomed when Americans would rather attack those who defend freedom instead of criticizing the government that is enslaving them.
    >>
    >>8268 (OP)
    >This chan is a honeypot. Better use this honeypot instead

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]