Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 450 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 01.jpg (23 KB, 336x400)
    23 KB
    😊😊😊😊😊
    'POO POO the PONY for POTUS 2020!'
    😊😊😊😊😊

' β€œPOO POO THE PONY” - OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN SONG !'
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Poo Poo, the Pony / Everybody Really Loves Poo Poo.
    Poo Poo, the Pony / for President.
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

βž•βž•βž• Every time you empty your bowels, you give your ringing endorsement for the ONLY real alternative candidate: 'POO POO the PONY!' βž•βž•βž•
    >>
    File: 03.png (47 KB, 722x603)
    47 KB
    >>8230 (OP)
    >>
    >>8231
    -1 declairing accidents as impossible is a cut off leg
    -2 continue as it was yesterday
    >>
    >>8232
    PPssssttt!

Would you like to buy some toilet paper?
    >>
    Anus dribbles
    >>
    >>8230 (OP)
    stfu analockman, go back to your beta lynxchan octamutt bunkerchans
    >>
    >>8230 (OP)
    >>8298
    stinky
    >>
    I think Poo Poo the Pony is an ALIAS for someone else!
    >>
    File: 057d.jpg (12 KB, 300x300)
    12 KB
    >>8357
    >>
    File: wat1.jpg (132 KB, 860x813)
    132 KB
    >>
    I landed quite possibly the biggest shit in my entire life today.
    >>
    >>8357
    do you expect it is yourself
    >>
    File: 10a9a.jpg (14 KB, 336x343)
    14 KB
    >>8456
    >>
    >>8555
    >>8555
    >>8555
    TRIPS WET DREAM!
    >>
    Met a classmate and she started a conversation about why we not sticking together that well.

She is one follow the law breathing child and things that not wished by the general behaviour are hated and blameable and especially than she feels strong and picks up the conversation to get her point to define her personality and gathers benefits from the surroundings.
    Then she questions why isnΒ΄t that a relatable way to control the social life, when all plastics shiver in a direction all need to shiver that direction, in necessary individuals with force (kind of full force like total force if one shiver is less ... donΒ΄t mind the force has been it)
    the reached community wouldnΒ΄t have outlineing and my way would be good to everyone then I told her that my plastic shiver is in the direction of death metal and behaviour that are not so fine in the general opinion like paying prostituts or doing drugs and getting a alcohollevel to vomit

then she said but when all plasitic shiver in the same direction but the way the plastic shivers is individually differently it would still be a working communtiy and because I am very talented in supporting the general behaviour I would have a highly recognized job because I am good at that work
    >>
    File: 51.jpg (127 KB, 704x606)
    127 KB
    >>8701
    >>
    >>8707
    Sticky girl

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]