Posting mode: Reply
Name
Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Display your id by entering showid into the options field.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 532 unique user posts.

• Mobile Support
    We are trying to improve the mobile view and usability on 3chan.
    You can access the mobile view on desktop by making your browser around 520px width.

Report any bugs or give us suggestions on /3/

Almost everyday we get spam posts from bots so we have considered enabling captchas on 3chan.

But we want to hear what you guys think so click here to vote!

Almost everyday we get spam posts from bots so we have considered enabling captchas on 3chan.

But we want to hear what you guys think so click here to vote!

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: c3065734ababadbc1c7dd5de1(...).png (43 KB, 779x490)
    43 KB
    Reclaiming the Rainbow, as our Race Pride Flag. Every Color Separate, a Symbol of Segregation.
    >>
    Proud of my Race, Proud of my Nation, Proud of my Faith. My pride My Flag!
    Presentation of Diversity means Segregation #DefenDiversity
    >>
    File: 1580097222646.png (69 KB, 1000x1500)
    69 KB
    >>
    File: D-3VVkxX4AA_Hfw.jpeg (551 KB, 1991x2048)
    551 KB
    I have a collection of memes that I've helped some Anons make
    >>
    File: 1580097548744.png (329 KB, 389x516)
    329 KB
    >>
    File: 1578393216556.png (55 KB, 1154x1571)
    55 KB
    >>
    File: 1580132028443.jpg (456 KB, 828x581)
    456 KB
    There is a better edit of this one with an Australian Meme face planted over Australia. If you happen to have said edit I'd appreciate the opportunity to save it
    >>
    >>8129
    Why the fuck is the sandnigger in Australia?
    >>
    >>8130
    Was wondering the same but it's actually not a bad solution to dump them all there and watch them get eaten by roos and burnt by bushfires.
    >>
    File: prism.jpeg (34 KB, 1024x606)
    34 KB
    >>8127
    This has potential.

To make it work, you need more of the subtle posters like this. None of that "don't race mix!" shit. Non-retarded people will instantly perceive that as racist.
    Rather, images that use positive language and doublespeak to bypass the average person's bullshit meter.
    >>
    I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would have won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
    >>
    File: 1580132354339.jpg (108 KB, 426x282)
    108 KB
    >>8130
    For a kek, SandNiggers would get tossed back into middle East. Australia would become mad Max.
    >>8162
    Somewhere there is an edit with Australia Face planted over the SandNigger.
    >>
    >>8197
    I painted my penis raibow colors.
    >>
    >>8198
    Fucking Faggot. Neck yourself.
    >>
    >>8198
    gay
    >>
    File: D-5MhxvXsAcM4zE.jpeg (347 KB, 2048x1848)
    347 KB
    >>
    We need a separate planet for every single person, there is clearly over 9 billion planets out there, one each, lets do this. TRUE segregation NOW!
    >>
    >>8388
    sorry anon you aren't thinking big enough we need a separate dimension for each race to attain true segregation
    >>
    >>9576
    Every individual person should be in their own universe.

(We actually are, but for the sake of this thread, you know.)
    >>
    File: COPY.ASSTA.gif (1.57 MB, 375x322)
    1.57 MB
    >>8176
    Oh christ. Where the hell do you get this crap from? You couldn't even SPELL potential without the spell check.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb] [r34] [@]