Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 427 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 550.jpg (9 KB, 177x336)
    9 KB
    How would you defeat Andre The Giant in a street fight?
    >>
    Gun
    >>
    Extend my hand in friendship
    >>
    By cowering in fear and shitting myself. Take that Andre.
    >>
    File: 1498117996264.jpg (528 KB, 682x1024)
    528 KB
    >>7596 (OP)
    Lift above head, slam down on the ground and take home my heavyweight championship.
    >>
    Break out the chess board that I just so happen to be carrying with me and challenge him to a game.
    >>
    It's like this one time, at Band Camp, when we all had to stand and sing the National Anthem. And then Johnny Littleness (the tuba guy) started singing "Deutschland Uber Alles" at the top of his lungs, as we all started laughing. Then the camp leader made us all scrub the toilets clean as punishment. I will never forget the smell of bleech. Or the sight of Johnny's massive cock... we never spoke ill of him after seeing that. That was a funny week... poor Johnny looked as tho he got no sleep at all over that Camp. He suddenly became very popular. But his tuba playing got a lot better after all of that. Just like this thread.
    >>
    I would pull down my pants and whip out my dick
    If he's a homophobe or very uncomfortable about being in physical contact with a dude whose junk is hanging out then they'd back away
    >>
    >>8687
    I like this answer. He'd probably sit down and have a game with you. By all accounts Andre was a pretty friendly dude outside the ring.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]