Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 424 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: 1570250669453.png (353 KB, 798x826)
    353 KB
    Lazlow sad it best himself, the majority of women aren't funny and shouldn't be intrugrated to a show because it needs diversity. wouldn't it be better if women and minorities went on to work on their own shit? i mean there's barely many of them in hollywood and half the shit niggers and women shit out are all garbage. take Rick and morty for example, first season and half of 2 were pretty solid. season 3 felt to awkward for me to much, i talking specifically about the amount of incest jokes that season had compared to 1 in the first season. why are female writers so obsessed with incest? not to mention the interracial shit. i'm still off the fact they made a mutt woman fuck a a white man, fuck hollywood with this shit fucking christ!
    >>
    cant be bothered giving full opinion on this so

>>6852 (OP)
    i agree
    >>
    season 3 was garbage it made me see how garbage the first two were. totally agree though the new writers' humor was forced at best and there was no real substance at all.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]