[3] [a / in / int] [b / pol / r34]
Posting mode: Reply
Comment
Verification
This captcha will only be active for a day or two to detour spambots.
Sorry for any inconvenience. [Learn More]
File[]
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • You can display your id by putting "showid" into the E-mail field.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

• Janitor applications are now open for the first time. Click here to apply.

Remember /pol/ will fully return if it can maintain a good traffic flow.
    Go post on it today!

Janitor applications are now open for the first time. Click here to apply.

Remember /pol/ will fully return if it can maintain a good traffic flow.
    Go post on it today!

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: Capture.JPG (23 KB, 647x113)
    23 KB
    apperantly genz is the longest gen ever consisting of a 20 year gap. when gen y is from 1981 to 1996 which is a 15 year gap. none of this makes sense generations should be a decade apart not fucking 2. you really think someone born in 1999 lived in the same world as someone born in 2015? in my world that child could have been the zoomers offspring. genY should just be anyone born in 1981 to 1991 and genZ from 1992 to 2002
    >>
    File: x.JPG (23 KB, 604x71)
    23 KB
    >>6755 (OP)
    >>
    tbh i thought Gen X was 1970-1985 Gen Y was 1986-1999 and Gen Z was 2000-20XX. When i put the X's in i don't mean that Gen Z will end in 2020 or something i just mean that we need to see the next generation grow up a bit so see what post 2013/14 kids are like then we can decide but Gen Z ends from 2013-2016 and it (in my opinion) definitely doesn't start in fucking 1995.
    >>
    tfw half the posters learn that they're technically all zoomers
    >>
    where the fuck did you read that? gen z is only 2000-2010 after 2010 there's gen t (touch)
    >>
    >>6763
    >>
    >>6763
    i thought it was gen alpha? if any shotas here are in that generation, claim that alpha status before they try to label you all trannies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Successors
    >>
    The Baby Boomer generation is going to be remembered as the most easily corrupted, self-important, and short-sighted generation in human history. They inherited America, and the world, from “The Greatest Generation” when it was at the height of greatness, and in the last 40 years have set us all on an inescapable course towards potential oblivion. They exploded the cost of living, exploded the cost of education, exploded the cost of healthcare, deregulated banking and tanked the global economy (and are about to do it again), cut corporate taxes over and over without ever raising them back to the rates when America was Great, they turned the United States into a corporatist oligarchy with their support of the Citizens United ruling, brought back and normalized fascist messaging strategy to justify the “political opinions” they were trained to have by arms dealers and war profiteers, bowed to the military industrial complex by creating unending conflict against a vague concept with the terror wars, and guaranteed that in our lifetime the United States and most of the west collapses under the weight of the dysfunction they created and enabled. And of course their greatest sin is the inaction, and often belligerent defense and support of, policies designed to only benefit the fossil fuel industrial plunderbund, in spite of the overwhelming evidence that doing so was dooming future generations to have to deal with billions-people immigration crises and trillions of dollars of damages and the loss of millions of species on the planet, and potentially ensuring the extinction of the human race in the next couple centuries. The boomers became obsessed with money and comfort and narcissistic entitlement without any real regard for their afterlife: how they’ll be remembered and regarded when they’re gone.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [a / in / int] [b / pol / r34]