Posting mode: Reply
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 315 unique user posts.

• The poll has ended with /pol/ - Politically Incorrect being deleted.

We are now looking for a moderator for /z/, Whoever is chosen will get to decide the topic and how the board is run.

If you are interested in applying you can either e-mail [email protected] or post a thread on /3/ describing what topic you would set and why you want to run /z/, ect.

The poll has ended with /pol/ - Politically Incorrect being deleted.

We are now looking for a moderator for /z/, Whoever is chosen will get to decide the topic and how the board is run.

If you are interested in applying you can either e-mail [email protected] or post a thread on /3/ describing what topic you would set and why you want to run /z/, ect.

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

Is it just me or is the portrayed more as a Gen X than a baby boomer
    >>
    >>6465 (OP)
    you're right. Also i just want to say: thr only reason i'm here is because I got banned on 4chan (unrightfully so), so I'm browsing other chan sites until the 15th.
    >>
    >>6506
    Don't use 4chan anything but 4cuck.
    >>
    op should have gone back to reddit by now
    >>
    >>6555
    fuck you nigger
    >>
    >>6547
    Theres like three posters here.
    >>
    >>7443
    your point is
    >>
    >>7444
    there is a rush of joy uprising, since two of them need to conflict eachother because their stories can not be kept in reality since bounderies collided or about to collide, now there will be a fight about who can have the control of story writting, third story already know has lost because the influence is to weak, but still graps popcorn and wait for gathering of droped damage, may even gets invitation to shade viewers in return of huge win and then of course the beauty of who is about to win the writting, I can smell that there are three posters who won´t stop and really don´t want to lose the situation

wouldn´t you agree
    >>
    Your fortune: Better not tell you now

>>7445
    not really
    >>
    Your fortune: Godly Luck

>>7445
    bro i think you're overthinking this whole 3 posters meme
    >>
    >>7449
    I can not figure out where it is wrong when the strings are to far of soc will notice that the continous amount of posters can not be tolerated. Do want to say the mistaking poster should wound the topic suicide style to have a understandable position at the healing process by my view, do think there already had been damage thats why it should wound like suicide then the bomb is blown.
    >>
    >>7453
    trust random, some internet always is better then you, when you have struggle or issue or you are problemed go to the depts of the intrnet and discuss your hearthfeelings some times you lucky and otherwise you sound dump
    >>
    the grammar in this is thread fucking appalling
    >>
    obviously hiden behind capital words such as grammar to softskill the direction of intention while grammar real is the least issue there is, still made the point for threaters to see there are posters with, otherhand was grammar the intention of the problem
    >>
    >>7465
    *hidden
    >>
    test

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / z] [r34] [@]