[3] [b / int / rnb] [cuteboys / r34] [@]

Posting mode: Reply
Options
Comment
File
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • BBCode, Markdown and Emotes are enabled for this board. [?]
  • Display your id by entering showid into the options field.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 568 unique user posts.

3chan's server has been upgraded! Everything should load faster now.

The poll is over, /cuteboys/ won the poll with 27 votes, /l/ with 24 and /tech/ with 21.
/cuteboys/ is open for posting right now.

3chan's server has been upgraded! Everything should load faster now.

The poll is over, /cuteboys/ won the poll with 27 votes, /l/ with 24 and /tech/ with 21.
/cuteboys/ is open for posting right now.

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: boxxy.png (75 KB, 300x300)
75 KB
Original faggot here i used to use this site back when it was brand new a few years ago and only had a few people on it it seemed promising and i completely forgot this site existed now i am happy to see it back however i dont like all the normalfag-tier shit to be honest.
>>
Welcome back.
I relaunched the chan back in 2019 so idk how much of the original userbase is still here, please contribute some good threads/posts to up the quality of the board.
>>
>>10023

Thanks admin i will.
>>
File: 1542927426734.jpg (131 KB, 1024x755)
131 KB
I´m here as it was an .io chan here is one closure, I do have own pictures from 3chan.io but this was someone other because a faggot you are
>>
>>10028
>I do have own pictures from 3chan.io but this was someone other because a faggot you are

Okay Yoda.
>>
>>10020 (OP)
refugees from reddit bans
>>
>>10028
Not sure what you're trying to say but were not 3chan.io and we have never been affiliated with 3chan.io.
That site was a poorly coded piece of shit with tons of exploits. The admin literally stored the banned ips in a text document that anyone could access instead of an actual database.
>>
>>10148
the content from .io and .co is still the same as the content hasn´t changed since .co.

,,the admin literally stored the banned ips in a text document that anyone could access...,,
must be a maniac and/or genius. insane spirit by all these CP/Faggots/Prius piss stinking drivers walking around
>>
>>10151
>must be a maniac and/or genius
No he literally knew enough php to make an imageboard which is why the website was a mess with known exploits.
I even remember someone hacking the admin panel easily.
>>
>>10152
have you ever been asked if you could erase something you said because the message was a bit to straight and those who should not listen still recived the message you didn´t want them to hear. now you want the owner of that board/database/store to erase all the closure and notifications/threats/or anything, so you can lie that you didn´t run your mouth even as your counterpart knows your speech, just you want the public to know that there aren´t such evidents.
>>
File: Hannah Marks first-scene-(...).jpg (2.2 MB, 1854x2506)
2.2 MB
>>10148
...but we are not 3chan.io and we have never been affiliated with 3chan.io. ...

hint caption
>>
>>10154
What you just said is a spaghetti of words...
And no I haven't been asked to remove messages I've said but I have been asked to remove other posts on 3chan but refused since they don't violate any law or rule.
>>
>>10162
   ▲
▲  ▲

▲
▲  ▲
>>
>>10167
what?
>>
File: fatman.jpg (30 KB, 728x410)
30 KB
>>
File: Mt Eden - Serra Leon.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
>>10168
talking about censorship by accidents/suicides/OrYourInput kind of when your or neighbours or randoms life gets a 404 file not found to society status

triforcs interwebs database jewish

just I haven´t meant what that red line in this picture came from or what the birds describe when there is no sacrifice/suicide in regular life
>>
File: TheNumberSaidTwoPersonAgr(...).png (144 KB, 660x251)
144 KB
already used content
>>
>>10151
I suggest we get Toyota Prius drivers an upgrade to a Morris Marina.

At least one makes a noise. Though if Mazda ever made a hybrid Mazda2 someone plz mod the Demio sound from GT2 into it lol
>>
>>10219
I smelled your noise and I don´t like you, sounds like a prius driver farted.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb] [cuteboys / r34] [@]