Verification
Buy 3chan passu to bypass this verification. 👌💸 -Hiroyuki
File
[] []
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 135 unique user posts.

• Mobile Support
    We are trying to improve the mobile view and usability on 3chan.
    You can access the mobile view on desktop by making your browser around 520px width.

Report any bugs or give us suggestions on /3/

Almost everyday we get spam posts from bots so we have considered enabling captchas on 3chan.

But we want to hear what you guys think so click here to vote!

Almost everyday we get spam posts from bots so we have considered enabling captchas on 3chan.

But we want to hear what you guys think so click here to vote!

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: basechan.png (9 KB, 219x230)
    9 KB
    Hello, anon from 4chad here and im just reminding you alt chan faggots that you will always be inferior to the king. Every altchan I go on is just people either people bitching about 4chan, a 4chan colony, a pedo hole, or just plain dead. You guys basically never produce any oc unless it has to do with orbiting that analockman faggot
    >b-but muh comfy
    Comfy? Is it comfy waiting 3 hours for new content when you basically get the same content on 4chan at 70x the speed. And I know theres a bunch of you faggots trying to find the next 8chan so you go to any lynxchan website you find, try to post some analockman memes or something and then the site dies within 2 weeks, but youll never admit that 4chan is simply better. No because 4chan is mainstream 4chan is reddit and its filled with normalfags. And the jannies OH THE JANNIES. Are you too fucking retarded to reset your router or get a vpn or somthing. And besides posting edgy things like cunny is more fun on 4chan because its against the rules, as opposed to a site like 7chan where the mods pride themselves on being degenerate retards. I know I know this post is coming from a cringe cuckchan normal fag right? Hey man you do you. Have fun going to 50 different websites to get the same content amount as 4chad provides
    >>
    File: 1583707784479.png (265 KB, 474x540)
    265 KB
    >Hello, anon from 4chad here and im just reminding you alt chan faggots that you will always be inferior to the king. Every altchan I go on is just people either people bitching about 4chan, a 4chan colony, a pedo hole, or just plain dead. You guys basically never produce any oc unless it has to do with orbiting that analockman faggot
    >b-but muh comfy
    >Comfy? Is it comfy waiting 3 hours for new content when you basically get the same content on 4chan at 70x the speed. And I know theres a bunch of you faggots trying to find the next 8chan so you go to any lynxchan website you find, try to post some analockman memes or something and then the site dies within 2 weeks, but youll never admit that 4chan is simply better. No because 4chan is mainstream 4chan is reddit and its filled with normalfags. And the jannies OH THE JANNIES. Are you too fucking retarded to reset your router or get a vpn or somthing. And besides posting edgy things like cunny is more fun on 4chan because its against the rules, as opposed to a site like 7chan where the mods pride themselves on being degenerate retards. I know I know this post is coming from a cringe cuckchan normal fag right? Hey man you do you. Have fun going to 50 different websites to get the same content amount as 4chad provides
    >>
    nobody cares faggot

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb] [r34] [@]