Comment
Verification
File
[] []
Password trick
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 128 unique user posts.

• Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.

Check out our new board /rnb/ - Rage & Baww, the best board for ranting about day to day bullshit.

All future ip addresses from posters are now encrypted on /b/ and /b/ only for now, This feature is very experimental so I will announce if I ever disable it.
    [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] [Update]

File: Aybabtu.png (9 KB, 240x160)
    9 KB
    When are you going to start firing Jannies? A good IB should have no more than two people with the ability to ban people and delete posts, this includes the owner, I find you rulecuckery most disappointing :(
    >>
    I don't know where you got the idea of us banning anons since we haven't banned anyone in months.
    And we currently don't have any janitors only one mod that looks over /rnb/.

And please state what posts of yours have been deleted becuase I would love to know what rulecuckery you are referring to.

[Return] [Catalog] [Top] [Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[3] [b / int / rnb / shill] [r34] [@]